Students will learn scientific facts and information about the weather and practice time management skills.
DUE MAY 6 FOR ALL REAL STUDENTS. (even those who are absent three days or less, and those that leave for interventions)
1. Open the Weather Scavenger link.
2. Save the document in your H: (home) drive
3. Count how many questions you have to answer (there are 50)
4. Divide the number of questions you have to do by the number of days you want to work on the hunt. It’s due May 6 no matter what.
5. Make sure you are getting your number of questions completed correctly each day.
6. Educational choice is granted by you when you have finished the amount of questions you need to complete.
Please note: Mrs. Harmon needs to grade your first seven questions before you EVER get educational choice. Raise your hand when the first 7 are complete.