To access your network drives from home:
Go to https://viewportal.msdpt.k12.in.us/
Download the View Client (not View Client with Local Mode)
1. If an information bar appears, click on it and select “Download File”.
2. Click “save” to download the file to your computer.
3. Double click the file to start the install.
4. Follow the installer steps to install the View Client. Default Connection Server: viewportal.msdpt.k12.in.us
5. If prompted, restart to complete installation
Once it is installed, launch the view client and connect.
Login using your normal computer login and select any of the pools.
You now have access to your network drives and Outlook.
Do not save anything to the desktop as it is virtual and gone after you log out.