1. Open Documents by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Documents.
2. Click the arrow next to Folders at the bottom of the left pane.
3. In the Folders list, open the folder that contained the file or folder that was deleted or renamed.
4. Right-click somewhere in the folder (without selecting a file or folder), and then click Restore previous versions.
5. Double-click a previous version of the folder that contains the file or folder you want to restore. (For example, if a file was deleted today, choose a version of the folder from yesterday, which should contain the file.)
6. In the folder, drag the file or folder that you want to restore to another location, such as your desktop or another folder.
The version of the file or folder is saved to the location that you selected.