- Click on Start, Devices and Printers, right click on the copier and choose Printing Preferences.
- Under Job Type, choose Stored Print.
- Click on the details tab and choose a username and, if you want, a generic document name and password.
- Click OK to get out of the details tab, then click Apply and OK. The printer is now set to store your print job instead of automatically printing it out and interrupting someone’s copying.
From this point on, when you want to print to the Copier
- When you are in the document you want to print, choose File, Print and then choose the copier. Select the number of copies and settings as usual.
- Go to the Copier, touch Printer, Print Jobs tab, then your ID.
- Touch your username on the screen, then touch Print, (if you created a password above, it will prompt you for it now) then Print again.
- When you no longer need the document saved to the copier, please delete it by touching the document and choosing delete.