We are accepting applications for the 2017/2018 school year.
The Early Childhood Academy is designed to serve children in our community as well as children of district teachers and staff. The early childhood instruction will focus on each child’s individual needs and will follow these guiding principles:
- Creating a caring community of learners
- Teaching to enhance development and learning
- Planning curriculum to achieve important goals
- Assessing children’s development and learning
- Establishing reciprocal relationships with families
This program will help students develop their literacy and math skills to ensure they are ready to learn in Kindergarten. Students will receive a high quality education that encourages confidence, love of learning, independence, respect, imagination, and ingenuity. Weekly tuition is $150, with before and after school care available at no additional charge.